The Competitive Benchmark is a desk research study designed for you to get to know the competitors of a category or specific product. The researchers carrying out the study draw from public access sources with a prior analysis of veracity and coherence.
A competitive benchmark is a clear must-have for any business, but our goes beyond just having a report that provides your competitors' general data by category; you'll know about their product portfolios, pricing schemes, communcation and commercialization strategies, to their digital and physical customer journeys.
Our customers use it when planning a product launch, expanding business lines for a specific category, designing communication strategies, or simply to stay current on their competition.
Atlantia Search has refined its secondary study methodology, systematizing the indicators that are compared across the multitude of companies that populate an industry.
We have quality controls that ensure the veracity of the information. Select your between exploratory, intermediate or detailed reports to determine your study's depth.
- All of our studies have an internal quality control process to provide our clients with validated information at different levels corresponding to study depth
- Our competitive price allows you to expand the study to know your competition by company and by product
- Our delivery times are faster than our competitors'
- Our Data Visualization makes insights easily understandable and shareable
The Competitive Benchmark contains:
- Competitor Radiography
- Product Portfolio
- Communication Strategy
- Commercialization Strategy
- Comparative Analysis of Competitors
Provides basic indicators from each main module for each of the businesses monitored in the study, supplying indicators such as:
- Places with a physical presence
- Product category
- Standard and star products
- Digital media penetration
- Competitor's best practices
A version that analysis at greater depth competitors' business models and identifies strategic partners; includes the information from the exploratory study in addition to:
- Pricing analysis
- Digital customer journey
- Physical or telephonic customer journey
- *Market share
- Business model by competitor
- Detailed product descriptions, customer focused
- Promotions, payment methods, and payment plans
- Active advertising campaigns and digital reputation
Offers a deeper analysis than the modules of the Intermediate Study, as well as adding the following indicators:
- Differentiators in the business model
- *Production data
- *Number of clients
- Featured product categories
- Product innovation
- Packages and warranties
- Price comparison by commercialization channel
- Brand Identity
- Events and brand activations
- Conditions or market context
*subject to the availability of information
The results will enable you to...
- New competitors by category or product
- Value propositions of competitors
- Category transformations
Design, maintain, reinforce, or redesign strategies for:
- The efficiency of brand messages reflected in the Call to Action
- The behavior of a category by country
Atlantia Search has refined its secondary study methodology, systematizing the indicators that are compared across the multitude of companies that populate an industry. We have quality controls that ensure the veracity of the information.
Usage and Attitudes (U&A)
The Usage and Attitudes (U&A) study is a modular product that lets you select just the indicators and depth level you need for your strategy...
Product Concept Test
The Product Concept Test will evaluate the acceptance of an idea or product regardless of its current phase of iteration. You'll get action...
Brand Awareness Checkup
The Brand Awareness Checkup allows you to monitor positioning metrics of a brand or set of brands within a category; its commonly known as a...