Creative Concept Test is meant to evaluate the creative components of your advertising campaigns regardless of its stage of progress; it could be just an idea, a board, or the advertising model. However, you should consider that as it gets closer to the final result, the more precise the evaluation witll be. Neither will the medium through which transmit your concept be an issue ; we can work with printed materials, video, or audio. Depending on whether you want an in-depth study you can choose either an exploratory or detailed version.
We’ve designed this product to help you receive feedback directly from the consumer and evaluate whether your creative piece meets its objectives, projects the desired image, and/or awakens the needed emotions to facilitate your call to action. We expose the material or idea to a panel in a situation as similar as possible to the one that will be exposed in upon launch; its impactfulness is then evaluated before the same piece is isolated and compared with different versions to triangulate the creative concept with the highest engagement.
Our clients use the Creative Concept Test before taking an advertising campaign to the media and also to evaluate its reception after a period of exposure. It is compatible with storyboards, slogans, videos, printed materials and/or audio clips.
Atlantia Search’s methodology for the testing of creative concepts includes multiple types of statistical analyses and methodologies that yield highly relevant data and the most actionable insights. The main one include: Receptiveness Index, Ad Exposure Sensitivity, Survey Processing and Validation, and Single and Multivariable Correlation Analysis.
For data collection and sample quality, the Creative Concept Test combines the capture methods CAWI and CAPI, and uses quality control systems such as: Anti-Speeder, Unique User Validation (UUV), Anti-Random Answers (ARA), and Geo-Referenced validation, among others.
With our AI-driven and automated data analytics tools, we carry out different single and multivariable analyses in a matter of minutes to identify the most relevant insights of your study.
- We create exposure situations for your creative material, mimicing as closely as possible the final environment in which it will be exposed
- We measure the Receptiveness Index (in the detailed version)
- We isolate and compare the creative elements of your concept to measure their effectiveness separately and provide you with more analytical points
- We have a pre-segmented consumer panels by category, which reduces the time needed for data collection
- You decide the depth of your study and you can select between exploratory or detailed versions
- Our delivery times are faster than our competitors'
- Only pay for the things you want to know by selecting modules that group together key questions for each indicator
- Our Data Visualization makes insights easily understandable and shareable
Analyze modules like Concept Evaluation, Storyboard, Slogan, Video, Prints and/or Audio Clips.
- Most valued version or concept
- Concept impression, as a whole or isolated
- Call to action
- Triggered emotions
- Transmitted message evaluation
It describes and crosses the demographic indicators, apart from identifying the population segments with greater and lesser acceptance.
Includes the information from the exploratory study as well as measures:
- Receptiveness Index - an analysis that considers the elements that trigger change among consumers
- Ad Exposure Sensitivity - test how succeptible your consumers are to ads
You'll be able to...
- Biases and deviations from communication
- areas of opportunity for your create material
Design, maintain, reinforce or redesign strategies for:
- advertising campaigns
- If the creative piece is achieving its commericial objective and/or transmiting its message
- If the creative piece projects the desired brand image
Atlantia Search’s Methodology for the testing of creative concepts includes multiple types of statistical analyses and methodologies that yield highly relevant data and the most actionable insights.
Receptiveness Index: an analysis that considers the elements that trigger change among consumers and used to distinguish the evaluations of your concepts across distinct consumer profiles
Ad Exposure Sensitivity: a analysis that determines consumer sensitivity to ads, with the purpose of differentiating profiles and discarding or emphasizing elements depending on the concept being evaluated
Survey Processing and Validation: We guarantee the consistency and structure of our analyses, granting each study reliability and confidence. Some of the techniques include: Data Sampling, Coding, Contingency Tables, Presence / Absence Coding, Missing Data, Data Management, Survey Calibration, Correlation Matrices, Discretization, Descriptive Statistics, and Word Clouds
- Single and Multivariable Correlation Analysis: Through our AI-driven and automated data analytics tools, we quickly and efficiently carry out different single and multivariable analysis of the data so we can identify the most relevant insights of your study
The Most Advanced Tools for Assuring Sample Quality:
By default, all of our studies done through CAWI, CAPI y CATI, include automated systems for sample quality control such as...
- Anti-Speeder: this validation algorithm estimates the minimum time needed to complete a survey and rejects whatever value falls below it
- Unique User Validation (UUV): To avoid multiple survey replies from the same respondent, more than 20 parameters from the device and respondent are validated
Anti-Random Answers (ARA): To exclude random answers from respondents we have an algorithm that identifies psychological patterns that indicate random responses and removes them
Geo-referenced Validation: We guarantee location by GPS tracking respondents or by using the location of their IP address
- Other Tools: we utilize additional tools and methods to guarantee the sample quality; control questions, anomalous answers rejection, automatic validation of open answers, missing data algorithms, contingency tables, etc.
We leverage Artificial Intelligence for our data analysis:
Atlantia Search’s automated AI-driven statistical analytics tools allow us to carry out single and multivariable analyses in a question of minutes to find relevant insights. We are also capable of carrying out a host of other analyses which include K-means, CHAID Tree, Conjoint, Maxdiff, M-Estimation, Ordinary Less Scores, Reach Regressions, Logit-regressions, Linear Regressions, Anovas, Pivot Tables, to name a few, and statistics generation methods such as T-test ANOVA, Games-Howell Nonparametric Post-Hoc Tests, Cohen’s F Statistic, Pearson Correlation, Spearman Correlation, Point Biserial Correlation, Cohen’s D, Paired T-test, Fisher’s Exact Test, Chi-Squared Test, Cramer’s V, Z-test, Time-series Analysis, Difference in differences (DID, DD) among many others.
Usage and Attitudes (U&A)
The Usage and Attitudes (U&A) study is a modular product that lets you select just the indicators and depth level you need for your strategy...
Product Concept Test
The Product Concept Test will evaluate the acceptance of an idea or product regardless of its current phase of iteration. You'll get action...
Brand Awareness Checkup
The Brand Awareness Checkup allows you to monitor positioning metrics of a brand or set of brands within a category; its commonly known as a...